Pipes and plumbing are the basic need that has no other substitute options. It is said that ‘the correct pipes used for the house also is a crucial factor not only for maintenance but also the long-lasting durability of the piping system of the house. U&K, the Uber & Konstrukt Enterprises Inc., which was established on Oct 2014 has a vast portfolio to offer various goods and services, also you can buy PPR Pipes Online such as:
1. UPVC Windows and Doors
3. Blinds (Curtains)
4. PP –R Pipes and Fittings
You may usually find almost all the products of same use with different patterns and flavor whereas PP-R Pipes and Fittings includes various products which have their own individual use. So, what are PP-R Pipes?
Presently PP-R pipes & fittings are most reliable in plumbing and water supply plants, due to their chemical features and fusion welding, which ensures the plumbing to have a perfect seal tight system. It can be used both as a cold water pipe or a hot water pipe. The company not just provide PP-R pipes but also takes the responsibility of getting them fit their respective place.
They offer the following goods:
1. PP-R Fusion: This machine is used for the joining of the plastic pipes and fittings by heating the plastic ends and forcing them together to form a bond.
2. PP-R Pipes: PPR pipe and fittings are a hot and cold water supply system suitable for all potable water applications and heating systems.
3. Coupling: In plumbing, coupling refers to the device used to connect two different shafts together for the purpose of transmitting water.
4. Female Thread Coupling: It works as an extension where to join two male threaded pipes or rods.
5. Male Thread Coupling: It is another extension or fastener of pipes which is slight different from the female thread coupling.
6. Reducing Coupling: It is another fastener or joiner that connects a pipe to another of smaller diameter.
7. Elbow: A street elbow is a type of plumbing or piping fitting intended to join or connect two pipes at an angle.
8. Female & Male Thread 90° Elbow: These are two different types of threaded elbow name male and female.
9. Equal tee: It is T shaped pipe fittings that are used to connect three different pipes from different angles as the main step.
10. Male & female Thread Tee: These are two different individual threaded equal tees which further divided into male and female threaded with the same purpose of work.
11. Reducing Tee: It is a coupling tee which joint three pipes with a single device with two same diameters and one smaller diameter.
12. Elbow 45°: This is a device which connects two shafts forming an angle of 45° and not 90°.
13. Elbow Bridge: It a device which bridges the error coming in between two connecting pipes.
14. Double Elbow: It a double elbow device which connect two pipeline connection.
15. Male thread union: It is like coupling which allows the convenient disconnection of pipes.
16. Plug: Plug can also be called as caps which get fit inside the pipe of segment to which it is mated
17. Gate valve: shutoff valves allow plumbing work to be done in a specific room or even at an individual appliance, such as a dishwasher, without having to shut off the water for the entire house.
18. PP-R cutter: As the term suggests, it is a tool used by plumbers to cut pipes.
You can avail these products from PPR fitting suppliers at U&K or can buy PPR pipes online.